Monday, June 24, 2013

ABC Primer Card

I am back with another Graphic 45 cards. The end of school year is here,and this one is one of many cards I made by a request this year.
For the card I used Graphic 45 papers. I don't like my greeting cards to look flat so I placed images on a chipboard and then mounted them on a card.
I wish all  students a great summer vacation and enjoy it as much as possible. I remember me as a child how I was excited for summer break. Oh, where are those days....




See you next time.









5 comments:

  1. ČUDOVITA voščilnica, Lea! Tudi meni je všeč, če elemente na voščilnice poližiš 3D :)
    Pozdravček,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Res je lepa, sploh papirčki. lp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enkratna! Všeč mi je postavitev. Pa tudi papirji so zelo lepi.

    ReplyDelete