Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Come Away With Me Memory Box

WeIcome to my blog....
Today's project is a travel project. I made this box and pages to store my memories from Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral, Florida. It was fun visiting the place. My long time wish. The pages i made are single pages I will decorate and put pictures in them. Ok, some pictures are already mounted. The pages are flip up or flip out pages. More pages to be added . For the box I used beautiful Graphic 45 papers and chipboard embellishments Come away with me, perfect for any travel mini album or some other project. i am sure there will be more projects made with this paper collection.

Handmade chipboard box to store pages with photos

I added a vintage catch and hinges to hold the box in place

Inside of the box

Inside pages... the front



1 comment:

  1. Lea,spet si ustvarila nekaj prekrasnega.Vsaka beseda bi bila odveč....lahko samo strmim in občudujem.
    LP,Urška

    ReplyDelete