Sunday, June 25, 2017

Graphic 45 - Portrait Of A Lady Album

Happy Sunday!


I am so excited to share my new album with you all.
This Graphic 45 collection is one of my all time favourites. This time I bring you beautiful vintage album that is perfect for any treasured photos of those special ladies in your life. Don't you love the images and colors?

I wanted to make a different look of the pages. I think they turned out great. I used a Tim Holtz die for the pages. The front is simple with fabric covered frame and some lace at the bottom of the frame.


 The tutorial for this album is available in my ETSY store

Here is the VIDEO of the project
The list of the Graphic 45 products used:
Portrait Of A Lady 12x12 Patterns&Solids Pad
Portrait Of A Lady 8x8 Paper Pad
Portrait Of A Lady 12x12 papers (some of them)
Portrait Of A Lady Journaling Chipboard Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment