Monday, April 2, 2018

Winter Wonderland Mini Album

Hello crafters!

I know what you will think when you see this post. What's wrong with her. It's April and she is posting a Christmas project. 
I haven't blogged for such a long time that I am just behind with sharing all my projects. And to think I live in Norway and at the moment we still have -9 degrees and it feels so wintery that it is still ok I post a Christmas project. And to consider the Santa's village is not far from me where Santa and his Elves work all year round. 

Let's go to my album.
It is a beautiful album made with gorgeous papers  with beautiful scenery from Graphic 45 - Winter Wonderland.

This album is 8.25x10.25.



The tutorial for creating this album can be found here.




Inside cover page and page one





Page two and three



Page four and five



page six and seven



page eight and inside back cover page



If you prefer videos from pictures, you can watch it HERE.
Thans for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment