Monday, June 29, 2020

Couturre Mini Album

Hello crafters!

How is everyone doing? I would like to share with you my album.
I really love this paper collection from Graphic 45. I made the album some time ago but it still needed some changes. So I decided to give it some ''paper lift''. I also never made any video of this album. If the album inspired you and you still have this beautiful paper collection I hope you will try and create one of your own. A walk through video is below this post.

The construction of this album is very simple with fewer flaps and pockets I usually create in my minis. Some of the pages are only covered with paper to be ready to display a large photo. Every other page is created only with a decorative pocket on a flap with a tag inside. Insides of the flaps are only covered with patterned papers.
Every other page also has only magnetized add-on and the opposite page is a magnetized pocket flap.





Very simple but beautiful pages.







Inside back and front cover pages are decorated and ready to place your photo onto them.


I invite you to watch the walkthrough of this album. 
Enjoy watching!



Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment