Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Proper Gentleman


He is a real gentleman you can't find anymore these days. He is my biggest chearleader. He supports me in everything I do. He waits patiently for me hours and hours when I go scrapbook shopping. On this white bench probablly he was waiting for me. You can tell by the expression on his face.
Anyway... Stay the way you are- loving, caring and patient.


Lahko rečem, da je spodoben, gospodič, ki jih preprosto ne najdeš več. Moderen, vendar s pridihom stare šole.
Je moj največji navijač. Podpira me v vsem kar naredim, predvsem v mojem hobiju. Vedno potrpežljivo čaka name ure in ure, kjerkoli nekontrolirano zaidem v nakupovanje za moj hobi. Na tej klopci verjetno nekje čaka name. Pa saj se vidi na njegovem obrazu.
Ostani takšen kot si- SPODOBEN GOSPOD....

No comments:

Post a Comment