Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ballroom Canvas

 Welcome to my blog.
As I promised few days ago I am sharing this mixed media project with you. It is inspired by a ballroom in a royal palace in Oslo. 
Two weeks ago I was in a royal palace. There was so much inspiration in that palace. When I entered the ballroom first thing I noticed was the ceiling shaped in lots of squares. Each square is devided by small ornaments and in the middle there are big chandeliers. And of course pillars everywhere. Everything in white, blue, and gold.
There I decided I will make a memory to that beautiful room. And here it is. A ballroom on canvas. It was so easy to make it with all those beautiful Prima embellishments. Without them this wouldn't be possible. The beautiful vintage lady is also from Prima collection, Everyday vintage.
Hope you like it. 




See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment