Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July

I keep America in my heart for it was my home for 8 years. It gave me so much. I wouldn*t be a person I am today without those beautiful years. I learned how to depend on myself, how to fight for my dreams, how to become a stronger person but most of all I fell in love with paper crafting which became my passion and my everyday work. So I have the best job in the world. I do what I love to do. My ways were going in other direction before I discovered scrapbooking. And thanks to America I don*t do a job that I would hate but love with all my heart.  America truly is  a land of opportunities, you just need to follow your dreams and have goals in your life and everything is possible in America. God bless you. Happy independence day.


No comments:

Post a Comment